News: The New HTC One Is Coming Soon...

The New HTC One Is Coming Soon...

Here's the first look commercial straight from HTC on their new HTC One device, with a full metal body, BlinkFeed, Zoe, BoomSound, and more.

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

9 Comments

Heads up. The HTC One was just released the other day in Taiwan!

Whhhaaaat? How much is going for? Phones there are unlocked right?

About $670. That's a lot for a phone... Yep, unlocked too. Wonder if anyone will import one for here. Pretty sure it'll get 3G on AT&T.

I'll wait for it to officially hit the states here. 2 years on Verizon? Count me in!

Anyone spotted any reviews of the phone yet? Or am I just looking in the wrong places...

Nope. None as of yet from what I can tell. Lot of hands-on reviews but I don't think anyone should take those too seriously.

People who have the money will get the phone imported. It's not too crazy to spend 600+ on a smartphone these days. If people what it, they'll buy it. :-P

Any news of a release date for AT&T?

Rumors pin point the release date for US carriers for March 22. No one is sure if it's confirmed.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest